POSTED ON: 9/02/2009 11:12:00 PM | 0 comments

back to top.
Time so not enough.. So i guess i can't 'properly' blog abt weekend yet!

And for the very 1st time, i dread of friday. So many DEADlines.. im so dead.

I'm so mentally stress.. that i need to eat BREAKFAST , LUNCH, AFTERNOON TEA & DINNER! ( dk what nonsensical logic is that. but if i don't eat, i will >:( )

normally it's jus lunch + dinner!

I saw the 'dunno what's that called' ( dun ask me is what, cos i alr say dunno!) that im hunting for like few years! && lil Sugar Raised Munchkin ! omg. Walao 7 for $1 nia .. if 2years ago i know somewhr in sg, they exist.. i don't have to travel all the way to JB for the Dunkin Donuts( hen baichi.).. I can't remb whr exactly, (unless retrieved info fm my previous years entry! ) Anyway.. doesn't matter anymore.. im just gg to suppress and buried all the emotions includin hatred..deeeeeppp down, or maybe can just ease everything off my lil brain! dump them awae.. that's the best ! hola!

Damn annoyed with ppl that i can't say here...


Time come to a point that im so bloody hell numb of what's happenin around me..
I didn't even attend the funeral.. I didn't even really feel anything abt her death. ah dun ask. i don't care anymore. ZONKIFIED!



Goodnight elf ear! Misses!








← Older / ♥ back to top ♥ / Newer →
Oh, Busy Schedule..